A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manney Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manney Reid is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manney Reid, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reid has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manney Carrington Reid MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manney C. Reid practice?
- Dr. Manney Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. Manney Reid practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.