A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manney Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manney Reid is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Reid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manney Reid, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reid has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manney C Reid MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manney C. Reid practice?
- Dr. Manney Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. Manney Reid practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.