Dr. Mannie Joel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mannie Joel?

December 2nd, 2016

Patient

Dr. Joel, as well as his PA David Lague and staff are compassionate and caring with patients. Dr.Joel does not just prescribe pain meds, he is always looking for surgical alternatives to address or alleviate the pain. One can call for a ny reason and staff is always courteous. I have had chronic pain for years and was very fortunate when I found Dr. Joel.

November 8th, 2016

Dr. Joel goes from checked-out to highly unprofessional.

My experience with Dr. Joel included: 1. Him adding more and more meds 2. Dr. Joel "pushing" his solutions even after I've said no (pumps,etc.) 3. My asking to reduce meds 4. Dr. Joel would suggest a trial of a new drug...it would never happen. In six months he'd suggest the same thing, it would never happen..... 5. I asked about being charged my co-pay for an office when a) I was just picking up a prescription and b) I had met my OOP max for the year. Dr. Joel YELLED at me in the reception area that they weren't making money, that I was receiving a service and needed to pay for it. Then he proceeded to suggest that perhaps his office was no long a therapeutic environment for me. I was stunned. His unprofessional and erratic behavior is certainly not what I want to see from my doctor. Bye-bye!

September 19th, 2016

The Best Ever

They are awesome! Saved my life!

August 25th, 2016

Great Service. Excellent Doctor.

July 18th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Joel for many years due to chronic pain and have seen their staff change twice in the last two years. they were once the best around but have changed drastically as to patient care. I have lifetime coverage for meds and treatment but the office refuses to respond to the insurance companies denials to pay for meds by not responding to time sensitive requests for reasons for all medications until I bring it up during my monthly office visits. By that time the response period has passed and I an being told by the office to pay out of pocket saying they don't have time to open every letter they receive. I'm sorry to say they have dropped to the lower part of the list of good care providers.

July 10th, 2015

criminals get narcotics ?

not good person, no regard for patients causes harm boasts about medicare fraud calls it a game

July 1st, 2015

I've been in pain many years now with osteoarthritis. After seeing Dr. Mannie I can now move without terrible pain. I am 65 years old and I'm very thankful for Dr. Mannie

September 15th, 2011

He gave me my life back!

I would be lost without Dr. Joel. I was in so much pain that all I did was pace around the house, or lie on the couch for days. When I found him through a friend, he immediatly eased my pain. I have been seeing Dr. Joel for 6 years now, and as my disease has gradually gotten worse, my pain has been treated with just the right medications and surgerys to keep me upright and getting my life back. Thank you Dr. Joel

June 25th, 2010

Great doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Joel since 1997. He knows his stuff and he cares. With out him I would be lost. He takes the time needed to properly care for his patients which sometimes causes a wait for the other patients he has schedule--a small price to pay for great care.

June 10th, 2010

BSN RN

I had several practitioners misdiagnose me over 5 long months of agonizing pain, giving me palliative treatment. Had they sent me out to a highly skilled practitioner as Dr. Joel things may not have progressed as far as it did. His clinical skills are superb, a man ahead of his time. Truely a man who cares more for his patient and how to make them pain free, then on how to "cash in on the system", as others may do. Thank you Dr. Joel

November 11th, 2009

Dr. Joel is the best pain doctor I have found. They have increased their staff recently and things run much more efficiently. The one caveat I would add is if you are like me and tend to understate things, you can't do that here. If however you give him an honest assessment of your pain he is very good at addressing your pain. I Have been seeing him for 10yrs now and wouldnt, trade drs. for anything. He also writes great rebuttals to insurance companies when they try to yank you off of your meds because they cost too much etc.

June 10th, 2009

disapointed customer

disappointed with the overall experience with the office