A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manning Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manning Goldsmith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manning Goldsmith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Goldsmith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manning Miles Goldsmith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Manning M. Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Manning Goldsmith has 9 office locations.
Dr. Manning Goldsmith practices Otolaryngology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, GA and Hinesville, GA.
See Savannah Otolaryngologists.