Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manning Hanline Jr
Dr. Manning Hanline Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Hanline is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast, Baptist Hospital and West Florida Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Manning Hanline Jr has the following 4 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Manning Hanline Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. George Aycock Jr
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Pensacola, FL 0 mi40
Dr. Allen Patton
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Pensacola, FL 0 mi42
Dr. Robert Spencer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pensacola, FL 0 mi33