A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manny Forkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forkowitz
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Forkowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Forkowitz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Forkowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Lancaster Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manny Joseph Forkowitz MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Manny J. Forkowitz practice?
- Dr. Manny Forkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Manny Forkowitz practices Urology near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Urologists.