A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manny Forkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forkowitz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Forkowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Forkowitz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Forkowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Lancaster Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manny Joseph Forkowitz MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Manny J. Forkowitz practice?
- Dr. Manny Forkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Manny Forkowitz practices Urology near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Urologists.