inactive

• Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017
No skill highly unprofessional
This Dr. did not order nor ask for any patient background on preexisting conditions. He refused to take an approach of caring to ask. If he had asked appropriate questions to why a medication was on my list than could have understood that an Adrenal Mass affects your nervous system one of my diagnosis, and I have a spinal cord injury. He never will know since he didn't ask. Beware this Dr. is lazy.

October 4th, 2016
Quack
The man is just a quack that did nothing for me...Looks at blood work only and never checked my heart, or lungs or prostate...If anything wrong with u he sends to a specialist for help...DONT WAIST YOUR TIME

August 24th, 2016
I am a male senior citizen. I phoned the office to make an appointment because for three mornings I was having difficulty urinating. I was given an appointment time for that very day. Before my appointment, the office staff called telling me the Dr. Hernandez said his office wasn't prepared to help me with this problem and I was to go to the Emergency Room. A primary care physician office that cannot do a prostate exam or a urinalysis? Seems the appropriate place to start considering my symptoms. And other physician offices in my past were set up for such simple, and very basic tests. I went to the Urgent Care. I received a urinalysis test and a prostate exam at the cost of $400 dollars. I reported this physician to the Florida State Board of Health and to my medicare insurance company.

March 15th, 2016
Aweaome

December 11th, 2014
Dr Manny is the best Doctor I have been to. I have referred many friends and they all agree with my opinion of him. He gives you the time you need and is very accurate in his diagnosis. A great family doctor.

July 28th, 2011
Bad doctor
I made original appointment to have local doctor for ongoing care for Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome. I explained this when making appointment and during 1s ...

July 19th, 2011
Cyclic vomiting syndrome
I had my first visit in May with this "Dr". He requested new patient testing before refilling anything other than Lexapro. Understandable, but at follow up appointment, he told me he would not consider treating me for cyclic vomiting syndrome, nor would he be open to treatment plans a doctor involved with CVSA (cyclic vomiting syndrome association) could send. He wanted to refer me to a gastroenterologist and a psychiatrist. He never requested my records from the doctor I saw before we moved to Cape Coral. I think he ran his tests to get his money knowing full well he was going to refuse treatment.

February 7th, 2017