A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manny Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manny Iyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manny Iyer, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Iyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manny S Iyer MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Manny S. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Manny Iyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Manny Iyer practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Plastic Surgeons.