A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manny Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manny Iyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iyer
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manny Iyer, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Iyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manny S Iyer MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Manny S. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Manny Iyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Manny Iyer practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Plastic Surgeons.