Dr. Manny Iyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manny Iyer?

Very unprofessional.

Posted on February 13th, 2017

Made comments about my body and moles that should not have been said. Very unkind and unprofessional. I am glad I didn't have him operate on me. I found my own doctor from the doctors in our family! Not all patients are stupid. I am a professional and come from a very educated family.

Retired

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Dr Iyer had me at ease through out the procedure. Him and his staff answered all my concerns.

Posted on March 11th, 2016

Had great success

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I've been to Dr. Iyer three times; one required nothing more than a mole removal, but one was a melanoma and required surgery, and the other was an injured finger. In all three cases, Dr. Iyer's gentle, thorough, and competent treatment was reassuring and successful.

Excellent Caring Physician/Surgeon

Posted on April 19th, 2015

My experience from start to finish of my surgery was excellent. He is one of the old physician who truly care. He was there when you had questions, very patient, very concerned with my family. I have nothing negative I can think of from his clinical staff to front desk person, as a physician/surgeon he is the very best.

Great Surgeon, Very Impressive Surgery Skills

Posted on December 15th, 2013

Dr Iyer performed Breast Surgery & did an amazing surgery. His skills were superb. He was very knowledgeable, explained about surgery in detail, answered all my questions, Gave me the best care before & after surgery. I would highly recommend to family members, friends & co-workers.

Posted on May 8th, 2013

I had multiple cosmetic surgeries by Dr. Iyer and highly recommend him. His assistant is very knowlegable and Dr. Iyer spent a lot of time with me. He has even did Botox on me and I love it! Great Doctor !

Excellent Results

Posted on March 18th, 2013

I really liked Dr. Iyer's bedside manner as well as that of his Staff. His assistant Deb was a delight and very personable. I had an abdominoplasty because of severe diastisis recti from a large baby as well as polyhydramnios. It really did a number on my stomach. He was able to make my stomach look just as it did before....something I did not think was possible as I had sooo much extra skin. At three months post op, I am extremely happy with the outcome. I was a bit skeptical as the price seemed too good to be true...but it in fact was not. I think he really cares about making people feel better about themselves. He doesn't spend an excessive amount of time with you (perhaps due to his popularity?) but will certainly answer all questions and make you feel at ease and in good hands. I was impressed by how fast he returned a phone call when he was out of the office after I had a small concern 10 days post op. He called me back within 15 minutes. For best results I would suggest waiting till you have lost your baby weight as I did. I highly recommend Dr. Iyer. I've had a great experience (minus all the pain in the beginning :)). Best of luck to you.

run

Posted on September 18th, 2012

I was in a car accident....rushed into the ER. I woke up Dr. Iyer fixed my chin. I was released and couldn't believe this was a p. Surgeons work. I went to another PS he couldn't believe it either. He reopened what this doctor did and fixed it properly.

Posted on January 2nd, 2012

Dr. Iyer did my surgery last year and I have been following with him ever since. He is always available and has always called me back when ever I needed him to. He has been supportive and his staff has been excellent. I would highly recommend him to anyone. If someone has had a bad experience, I can only think it was either a misunderstanding or a very unusual circumstance.

Bad doctor!

Posted on December 6th, 2011

This doctor was on call at St. Lukes hospital when my son had a server accident. The emergency room doctor said that he needed reconstructive surgery within six hours of the accident and Dr. Iyer was asked to come in and help, he refused to help and told us he would see us in the morning. What a doctor, refusing to do his job unless it was on his schedule. Another Dr. stepped up and took good care of my son; thank goodness for some doctors that take their Hippocratic Oath seriously. If he won't help a child in need, what do you think he will do for you? DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR, HE WILL ONLY CARE FOR YOU WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT FOR HIM, HE IS A BAD DOCTOR!

Not effective...waste of money.

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

I went to Dr.iyer for a gyncomastia correction surgery. The general feeling I get from him is he's quick to take your money but lacks the ability to get the job done. The surgery was pointless and I did not see any improvement. What annoyed me the most is he said he did plenty of these before with great success and never seemed to understand that the job was not done right on his part. it's been over a year post op now and I can confidently say that nothing has improved. Bottom line is next time I'm doing my homework and getting a good doctor.