Emergency Physician, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Surgeon
Video profile
5325 Northgate Drive, Suite 202
Bethlehem, PA 18017
(610) 419-4600
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Absolutely Not!  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2013

I STRONGLY DO NOT recommend Dr. Iyer. After an 150 dollar consultation fee, and a 45 minute wait, I was told that the cost of a 300 dollar procedure that I had in the past (by a different plastic surgeon in the Lehigh Valley) would cost 750 dollars!! Needless to say, I was VERY disappointed and will NOT return (not to mention, Dr. Iyer was only in the exam room for 3 minutes). His staff, however, were very courteous and it's a shame what a rip-off Dr. Iyer is.

|  Great Surgeon, Very Impressive Surgery Skills  |  show details
by Stephanie P. on Dec 15th, 2013

Dr Iyer performed Breast Surgery & did an amazing surgery. His skills were superb. He was very knowledgeable, explained about surgery in detail, answered all my questions, Gave me the best care before & after surgery. I would highly recommend to family members, friends & co-workers.

May 8th, 2013

I had multiple cosmetic surgeries by Dr. Iyer and highly recommend him. His assistant is very knowlegable and Dr. Iyer spent a lot of time with me. He has even did Botox on me and I love it! Great Doctor!

|  Excellent Results  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2013

I really liked Dr. Iyer's bedside manner as well as that of his Staff. His assistant Deb was a delight and very personable. I had an abdominoplasty because of severe diastisis recti from a large baby as well as polyhydramnios. It really did a number on my stomach. He was able to make my stomach look just as it did before....something I did not think was possible as I had sooo much extra skin. At three months post op, I am extremely happy with the outcome. I was a bit skeptical as the price seemed too good to be true...but it in fact was not. I think he really cares about making people feel better about themselves. He doesn't spend an excessive amount of time with you (perhaps due to his popularity?) but will certainly answer all questions and make you feel at ease and in good hands. I was impressed by how fast he returned a phone call when he was out of the office after I had a small concern 10 days post op. He called me back within 15 minutes. For best results I would suggest waiting till you have lost your baby weight as I did. I highly recommend Dr. Iyer. I've had a great experience (minus all the pain in the beginning :)). Best of luck to you.

|  run  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

I was in a car accident....rushed into the ER. I woke up Dr. Iyer fixed my chin. I was released and couldn't believe this was a p. Surgeons work. I went to another PS he couldn't believe it either. He reopened what this doctor did and fixed it properly.

Jan 2nd, 2012

Dr. Iyer did my surgery last year and I have been following with him ever since. He is always available and has always called me back when ever I needed him to. He has been supportive and his staff has been excellent. I would highly recommend him to anyone. If someone has had a bad experience, I can only think it was either a misunderstanding or a very unusual circumstance.

|  Bad doctor!  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

This doctor was on call at St. Lukes hospital when my son had a server accident. The emergency room doctor said that he needed reconstructive surgery within six hours of the accident and Dr. Iyer was asked to come in and help, he refused to help and told us he would see us in the morning. What a doctor, refusing to do his job unless it was on his schedule. Another Dr. stepped up and took good care of my son; thank goodness for some doctors that take their Hippocratic Oath seriously. If he won't help a child in need, what do you think he will do for you? DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR, HE WILL ONLY CARE FOR YOU WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT FOR HIM, HE IS A BAD DOCTOR!

|  Not a Good Doctor  |  show details
by clfozz at Citysearch on Dec 5th, 2011 on citysearch.com

This doctor was on call at St. Lukes hospital when my son had a server accident. The emergency room doctor said that he needed reconstructive surgery within six hours of the accident and Dr. Iyer was asked to come in and help, he refused to help and told us he would see us in the morning. What a doctor, refusing to do his job unless it was on his schedule. Another Dr. stepped up and took good care of my son thank goodness for some doctors that take their Hippocratic Oath seriously. If he won`t help a child in need, what do you think he will do for you DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR, HE WILL ONLY CARE FOR YOU WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT FOR HIM, HE IS A BAD DOCTOR!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Not effective...waste of money.  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

I went to Dr.iyer for a gyncomastia correction surgery. The general feeling I get from him is he's quick to take your money but lacks the ability to get the job done. The surgery was pointless and I did not see any improvement. What annoyed me the most is he said he did plenty of these before with great success and never seemed to understand that the job was not done right on his part. it's been over a year post op now and I can confidently say that nothing has improved. Bottom line is next time I'm doing my homework and getting a good doctor.

|  Really nice Doctor and I had a great experience!  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2010

I had a breast augment and tummy tuck with Dr. Iyer last year. His staff was great and I really felt at ease with him. His assistant was wonderful! I had a good experience and would recommend him to anyone!

Jan 11th, 2010

I has a Tummy tuck and breast aug. last year with Dr. Iyer. I would recommend him to anyone. The staff is excellent. and Dr. Iyer has a great sense of humor that makes of feel at ease.

|  Just hope you dont have to have a follow-up  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2009

I had a breast aug. I have a problem with my left breast implant bottoming out but he would not fix without wanting to pay again. Also, when I went to get it corrected by someone else because I moved, they didnt have any of my notes or op note.

|  Messed up my tummy tuck!  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2009

Did not do my tummy tuck properly and would not fix it without charging to have it completely redone.

|  Dr.Iyer  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2008

Ia a great Dr.Takes the time to explain anything you ask him.I would recommend him to any one.Top notch Dr.