Cardiologist (heart)
Lexington Cardiology Assoc
1 Liberty Sq
New Britain, CT 06051
860-229-6811
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  use another office  |  show details
by former patient on Feb 20th, 2014

Dr. Katsetos is a Great Doctor, he knows what he is doing. However his staff can be very rude. Fills paperwork wrong, calls in your Rx the wrong strength, has you show up at the hospital at the wrong me, and they don't want to take the blame. Appointments canceled sometimes 3 in a row. Yes Dr K is great, but he is more about making money in the last year and a half then he was a couple of years ago.

|  The Best Cardiologist In Ct  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

Dr. Katsetos is literally a life saver. He is warm, caring, compassionate & sensitive to all his patients. He saved my life twice, once outside his field of expertise, because he is so smart. He has a wonderful sense of humor & an even bigger sense of humility. He is the best cardiologist in the State of Connecticut, hands down.

|  Wait time is worth it  |  show details
by Pleased patient on Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. K. is fantastic. Just the type of doctor you want when you have no idea what is going on and it terrifies you. Turns out I was not having a heart attack or anything immediately serious but something I was taking (for another condition) was affecting my heart and he ran tests until he figured it out.Office staff are all friendly, helpful and professional. They're wonderful.Dr. K. and the others at Lexington Cardiology are all very busy. The wait time is totally worth it, but bring a book.

|  Great Guy  |  show details
by Tony Velez on Jul 20th, 2010

Dr. Ketsetos is the nicest most considedrate physician I've ever known. Not to mention the most compassionate as well. I had a heart attack a year and a half ago. He was on call at the hospital I went to and immediately diagnosed me and put a stent in my heart. He stayed with me almost the whole time in recovery. The follow up visits to his office have been no less than a joy! He continues to make me feel like more than just a patient but a person as well. Thanks Doc! I am forever grateful for saving my life and for your continued professionalism and concern!

|  excellent care  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Katsetos for a reason other than cardio. After a complete examination and the proper testing, I was diagnosed with having "the silent heart attack". Thanks to Dr. Katsetos listening to my health concerns, I am now "beating" pefectly again.