Manny Silis Is this you?

Have you seen Manny Silis?

August 12th, 2015

Doctor Manny is great his office staff are the worst. I'm surprised he hasn't lost all his patients due to there rudeness either on the phone or in person. I am currently looking for another doctor to transfer to. These are the reasons. Tried to make an appointment for a UTI was told the earliest they could see me was a week away. When I said but I'm in pain I was told that's the best I can do. Are you for real? Second called due to pulled something and was in pain. I informed this had happened a day ago and I had been using heating pad and Motrin and once again was told earliest appointment was 9 days out. Now how will this help me? I think the staff is deliberately rude to reduce the patients thus reducing there work.

July 4th, 2015

He recently went MDVIP and its been a great service!

April 10th, 2015

Very quick to give out prescriptions with no follow-up. Office staff extremely rude. Placed on hold as soon as the phone is answered. gave me incorrect blood analysis that sent me to have a biopsy that was not necessary.

September 3rd, 2014

I recently changed insurances and had to get a new primary doctor. I scheduled an appointment with Dr. George Silis at Franconia Internists (it was several weeks before he could see me). Two days before the appointment his receptionist called and cancelled the appointment. I made a second appointment (again the appointment was several weeks out). I arrived at the appointment early and had all my new patient paperwork ready. After sitting in the waiting room over an hour past my scheduled appointment time, I notified the receptionist that I could not longer wait. I will not reschedule. Any doctor who is that inconsiderate of his patients is only looking after his best interests. I would not trust him as my doctor. In addition, the reception area smelled of urine.

May 12th, 2014

worst front desk ever

My main complain is about a couple girls at the front desk. Disrespectful and snappy. Say they will do one thing but then they don't.That is just some of the problems with them. Constantly have to check if things are done by having to call in. I'm so tiered I will put in a complain with the board or consumer cause I brought this up to many times and it still going on.

April 29th, 2014

An excellent doctor who shows that he cares about my health

Dr. Silis has been my doctor since shortly after he and his twin brother, George, opened their practice together in the mid-90's. The first thing Dr. Silis did was to invite me into his office where he actually made a promise to me that he and his brother would listen to me and and would deliver the highest level of care. I have never forgotten him doing that and Dr. Silis has never failed to love up to that promise. At 68, I feel that I am in excellent health and and attribute much of the reason I am Dr. Silis. He is an excellent doctor.

February 5th, 2013

Worse Bedside Manner I've Ever Seen

This man was without hope for my father. He also kept talking in false hypotheticals like "Well, if he were better...". He did not seem interested in palliative care. He also failed to introduce himself to anyone. Just strolled in and started probing!

October 13th, 2012

My doctor is and will be

Dr Manny, is my doctor, and I trust him with my life. Nothing else need be said.

May 2nd, 2012

VERY CARING AND HANDS ON PHYSICIAN

January 31st, 2011

Not a "Hands" on Doctor

This Doctor is a germaphobic. I have been his patient for four years and he has hardly touched me. One time I had a appoitment with him and my eye was hurting and he stood five feet away from me and said, yeah here's some medication and if that doesn't work you'll have to see another doctor for that!Most of the time, or more like all of the time he will listen to your heart over your clothes, feel your ankles with your pants covering them,has gloves on mind you..and then when he is through with his quickie exam he washes his hands!I've had it!..going to find another doctor. ASAP! P.S. I don't have aids or hepatitis so I don't know why he finds me so untouchable..my husband said he's the same with him, Come on Dr. if you find the human body so repulsive you are in the wrong business!

August 13th, 2009

Spends more time looking in the mirror than at his patients

April 14th, 2015