A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoch Kuangparichat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoch Kuangparichat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoch Kuangparichat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuangparichat graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Kuangparichat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Hospital
- Excelsior Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoch Kuangparichat MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manoch Kuangparichat practice?
- Dr. Manoch Kuangparichat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manoch Kuangparichat practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Excelsior Springs, MO.
See Excelsior Springs Internists and Excelsior Springs Geriatric Doctors.