A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manohar Angirekula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manohar Angirekula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angirekula
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Angirekula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manohar Angirekula, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Angirekula graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Angirekula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manohar Angirekula BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Manohar Angirekula practice?
- Dr. Manohar Angirekula has 7 office locations.
Dr. Manohar Angirekula practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kermit, TX and Hobbs, NM.
See Odessa Cardiologists.