A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manohar Angirekula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manohar Angirekula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manohar Angirekula, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Angirekula graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Angirekula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital, Odessa, Tx
- Nor Lea Gen Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Angirekula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manohar R. Angirekula practice?
Dr. Manohar Angirekula practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kermit, TX and Monahans, TX.
See Odessa Cardiologists.