A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manohar Atri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manohar Atri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manohar Atri, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atri graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Atri has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan