A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manohar Atri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manohar Atri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manohar Atri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atri graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Atri has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manohar Atri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Manohar Atri practice?
- Dr. Manohar Atri has 6 office locations.
Dr. Manohar Atri practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Caro, MI and Sandusky, MI.
See Saginaw Internists and Saginaw Nephrologists.