A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manohar Nallathambi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manohar Nallathambi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manohar Nallathambi, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Advanced Laparoscopy Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nallathambi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Nallathambi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manohar Nallathambi FACS and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manohar Nallathambi practice?
- Dr. Manohar Nallathambi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manohar Nallathambi practices Surgery near Morrow, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, GA.
See Morrow Surgeons.