A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manohar Senra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manohar Senra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manohar Senra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Senra graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Senra has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manohar R Senra MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manohar R. Senra practice?
- Dr. Manohar Senra has 1 office location.
Dr. Manohar Senra practices Internal Medicine near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera Internists.