Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manohar Vajja
Dr. Manohar Vajja, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coppell, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vajja is affiliated with Ennis Regional Medical Center, Methodist Richardson Medical Center and Select Specialty Hospital South Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Manohar Vajja has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Manohar Vajja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coppell, TX.
Dr. Henry Ogbogu
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Coppell, TX 0 mi30
Dr. Madhu Kollipara
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Coppell, TX 0.43 mi17
Dr. Prabhav Tella
Pain Management, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Lewisville, TX 0.89 mi14