A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manohar Vajja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manohar Vajja is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manohar Vajja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vajja graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Vajja has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manohar Prasad Vajja MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manohar P. Vajja practice?
- Dr. Manohar Vajja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manohar Vajja practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Dallas Internists.