Dr. Manoharan Eustace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manoharan Eustace?

Posted on March 6th, 2016

I have decided to change doctors. Dr Eustace does not follow up on symptoms, lab work or specialist referrals. I felt compelled to do my own follow up. I recommended what he should do...then, checked results myself. I have a medical background. I pity his patients who don't.

Not very happy

Posted on February 2nd, 2013

Eustace has no personality. spends very little time with his patients. my daughter, my husband and myself have all been disappointed. Seems as if ammoxicillin is his drug of choice for EVERYTHING! ps. Don't expect an accurate reading if you have an EKG done there. His techs don't know how to do lead placements.( Arm leads do not go on a patients neck, and leg leads do not go on the belly of a perfectly ambulatory patient.) And yes, i know how to do EKG's, its part of my actual job. Frustrating doesnt begin to cover our experiences. Strep throat "youre fine....heres some ammoxocylin", mononucleosis" you're fine........", chest pain and left arm numbness " oh you must have a pinched nerve......." we are definitely switching doctors. ASAP!!!!!

Posted on January 28th, 2012

constantly screwing up rxwont call in rx'snot a very thorough exame-mails rx's at end of day so when they are wrong you have to wait till the next business day at 5:00 pm for correction...hopefully

Posted on May 5th, 2017