Dr. Manoharan Eustace MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 10th, 2016
Sorry
I made a mistake an click on the abuse word no abuse at all just was looking at my Drs reviews sorry again

March 6th, 2016
I have decided to change doctors. Dr Eustace does not follow up on symptoms, lab work or specialist referrals. I felt compelled to do my own follow up. I recommended what he should do...then, checked results myself. I have a medical background. I pity his patients who don't.

February 2nd, 2013
Not very happy
Eustace has no personality. spends very little time with his patients. my daughter, my husband and myself have all been disappointed. Seems as if ammoxicillin is his drug of choice for EVERYTHING! ps. Don't expect an accurate reading if you have an EKG done there. His techs don't know how to do lead placements.( Arm leads do not go on a patients neck, and leg leads do not go on the belly of a perfectly ambulatory patient.) And yes, i know how to do EKG's, its part of my actual job. Frustrating doesnt begin to cover our experiences. Strep throat "youre fine....heres some ammoxocylin", mononucleosis" you're fine........", chest pain and left arm numbness " oh you must have a pinched nerve......." we are definitely switching doctors. ASAP!!!!!

January 27th, 2012
constantly screwing up rxwont call in rx'snot a very thorough exame-mails rx's at end of day so when they are wrong you have to wait till the next business day at 5:00 pm for correction...hopefully