A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoharan Muthuvelu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muthuvelu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muthuvelu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoharan Muthuvelu, BS, M.Sc, MBBS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthuvelu graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Muthuvelu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoharan Muthuvelu BS, M.Sc, and MBBS is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Manoharan Muthuvelu practice?
- Dr. Manoharan Muthuvelu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manoharan Muthuvelu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA.
See Doylestown Radiologists.