A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoharan Muthuvelu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muthuvelu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muthuvelu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoharan Muthuvelu, BS, M.Sc, MBBS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthuvelu graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Muthuvelu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoharan Muthuvelu BS, M.Sc, and MBBS is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Manoharan Muthuvelu practice?
- Dr. Manoharan Muthuvelu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manoharan Muthuvelu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA.
See Doylestown Radiologists.