A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoj Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoj Abraham, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoj Abraham, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoj Timothy Abraham FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manoj T. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Manoj Abraham has 6 office locations.
Dr. Manoj Abraham practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ardsley, NY and Tarrytown, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Otolaryngologists and Poughkeepsie Surgeons.