Learn more about Dr. Manoj Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoj Abraham, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoj Abraham, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abraham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manoj T. Abraham practice?
Dr. Manoj Abraham practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Ardsley, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Otolaryngologists, Poughkeepsie Surgeons, and Poughkeepsie Plastic Surgeons.