A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoj Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoj Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoj Patel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoj B Patel MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Manoj B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Manoj Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manoj Patel practices Urology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See Marlton Urologists.