Dr. Manoj Chhabra MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2014
Very caring Dr.
I went to Dr. Chhabra with my daughter at the advice of my pediatrician to rule out potential heart problems. Dr. Chhabra's bedside manner was excellent. He listened about my daughter's symptoms and asked several questions. After listening to what we had to say, he reassured us that this should not pose any problems especially since one of the tests that they did before seeing him turned out normal. I felt very comfortable talking to him and expressing my concerns. The best part though, was when he sent us for the second test to another room with the technician. It was an ultrasound test and my daughter, being barely 2 years old, did not want to sit still and the technician said that she can not complete the exam and that in many places they sedate the kids to do this test. She went out and called the Dr. He came in and finished the test himself and saw everything that he needed to see. I was extremely happy and relieved. Great experience with this Dr.!

May 25th, 2016