A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoj Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoj Eapen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoj Eapen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Eapen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St Mary'S Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoj K Eapen MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Manoj K. Eapen practice?
- Dr. Manoj Eapen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Manoj Eapen practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MO and Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.