A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoj Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoj Eapen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eapen
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Eapen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoj Eapen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Eapen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St Mary'S Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoj K Eapen MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Manoj K. Eapen practice?
- Dr. Manoj Eapen has 1 office location.
Dr. Manoj Eapen practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.