Dr. Manoj Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manoj Patel?

September 13th, 2012

Great Doctor and Wonderfull Office Staff

DR. Manoj Patel is one of the best doctor in Lewisville area. He takes time to explain diagnostic. He also advise on health life style. His staff process medical claim very efficiently,so one doesn't need to spend lots of time calling insurance company and dr's office.

February 17th, 2012

Best Doctor ever.

Dr. Patel has been my Doctor for 9 years. He is absolutely the very best. Just as perfect as a Dr. can be. His personality is perfect, and I always feel so wonderful after I have a visit with him. If you need a Dr. Please know you will be completely satisfied.

November 24th, 2009

Best Doc I have ever had

Dr. Patel was recommended to me eight years ago and I have seen him ever since. I have moved 35 miles out of town now but will not find another doctor. He has been amazing in finding out what my illnesses have been and treating them. He is always caring, attentive and when I leave his office, I know I am in the best care. I also adore is nurse Amy who is so personable and caring and always cheerful. Everyone here always makes me feel welcome and cared for. The best!

July 30th, 2017