A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoj Karwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoj Karwa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karwa graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Karwa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karwa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manoj L. Karwa practice?
Dr. Manoj Karwa practices Critical Care Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Critical Care Practitioners.