A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoj Karwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoj Karwa is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoj Karwa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karwa graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Karwa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoj L Karwa BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manoj L. Karwa practice?
- Dr. Manoj Karwa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manoj Karwa practices Critical Care Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Critical Care Practitioners.