A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manojkumar Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manojkumar Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Singh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manojkumar S Singh MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manojkumar S. Singh practice?
- Dr. Manojkumar Singh has 8 office locations.
Dr. Manojkumar Singh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lawrenceburg, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Harrison, OH.
See Lawrenceburg Internists and Lawrenceburg Gastroenterologists.