A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoj Majmudar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoj Majmudar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majmudar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Majmudar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoj Majmudar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Majmudar graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Majmudar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Community Hospital
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoj H Majmudar MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manoj H. Majmudar practice?
- Dr. Manoj Majmudar has 1 office location.
Dr. Manoj Majmudar practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hopkinsville, KY.
See Hopkinsville Internists and Hopkinsville Pulmonologists.