Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manoj Makhija
Dr. Manoj Makhija, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, AZ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Makhija is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Hospital and Del E Webb Memorial Hospital. Dr. Makhija has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Manoj Makhija has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Manoj Makhija is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.
Dr. Ana Ciszek
Peoria, AZ 0 mi
Dr. Charanjit Kapoor
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Peoria, AZ 0 mi29
Dr. Girish Mehta
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Peoria, AZ 0 mi38