A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoj Maloo, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloo graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maloo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical CenterDanville
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maloo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Manoj Maloo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manoj K. Maloo practice?
Dr. Manoj Maloo practices Surgery near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Danville Surgeons.