A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoj Maloo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoj Maloo, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloo graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Maloo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoj Kumar Maloo BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manoj K. Maloo practice?
- Dr. Manoj Maloo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manoj Maloo practices Surgery near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Danville Surgeons.