A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoj Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoj Mathew, Pulmonologist/Critical Care is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoj Mathew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mathew has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoj Mathew MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manoj Mathew practice?
- Dr. Manoj Mathew has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manoj Mathew practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, and Phoenix Pulmonologists.