A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoj Monga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoj Monga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoj Monga, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Monga graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Monga has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Monga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- HealthPartners - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans