A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoj Muttreja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoj Muttreja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muttreja
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Muttreja Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Muttreja graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Muttreja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoj R Muttreja MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manoj R. Muttreja practice?
- Dr. Manoj Muttreja has 1 office location.
Dr. Manoj Muttreja practices Cardiovascular Disease near Abington, PA.
See Abington Cardiologists.