A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoj Muttreja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoj Muttreja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Muttreja graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Muttreja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoj R Muttreja MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manoj R. Muttreja practice?
- Dr. Manoj Muttreja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manoj Muttreja practices Cardiovascular Disease near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Wales, PA.
See Abington Cardiologists.