A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoj Narayanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoj Narayanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoj Narayanan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayanan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Narayanan has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoj N Narayanan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Manoj N. Narayanan practice?
- Dr. Manoj Narayanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Manoj Narayanan practices Pediatrics near Southaven, MS.
See Southaven Pediatricians.