A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoj Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoj Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoj Jain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Jain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoj Prakash Jain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manoj P. Jain practice?
- Dr. Manoj Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Manoj Jain practices Family Medicine near Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Family Physicians.