Learn more about Dr. Manoj Trehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoj Trehan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoj Trehan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Trehan graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Trehan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoj Kumar Trehan MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manoj K. Trehan practice?
- Dr. Manoj Trehan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manoj Trehan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Port Jefferson, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Infectious Disease Doctors.