A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manojkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manojkumar Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Heritage Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manojkumar R Patel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Manojkumar R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Manojkumar Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Manojkumar Patel practices Ophthalmology near Aliquippa, PA.
See Aliquippa Ophthalmologists.