A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manojkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manojkumar Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Heritage Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manojkumar R. Patel practice?
Dr. Manojkumar Patel practices Ophthalmology near Aliquippa, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Aliquippa Ophthalmologists.