Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
 |  Great doctor  |  show details
by Tina R on May 14th, 2013

Had my first appt at spc today! Needed a new pcp as my old one moved away, and i have not been to the dr for a while. My appointment was with dr kyriacou, i found him to be pleasant and he listened to all my concerns, even though the office was very busy he took time to explain the plan and all my medications. I also had bloodwork in the office while i waited! Truly a pleasant experience. their on site pharmacy absolutely made things easier. will definitely be back!

|  Dr. Kyriacou  |  show details
by Wendy M on Mar 19th, 2013

I was VERY disappointed worth my experience. I had a 3:30 appointment. I arrived early to fill out paper work. After waiting 45 minutes in the waiting room I was taken to exam room to wait another 20. I was 1st seen by a PA. He actually laughed at me when I explained To him the sensations and pain I was having in my thigh. When I asked what was so funny he said he was happy to find signs he recognized!!! Really??? Maybe he should have been shadowing someone who had more experience. Maybe they should have taught him some bedside manners. I felt humiliated. I feel that was very unprofessional. Dr. Kyriacou was cold and brief. A few days later I started receiving messages I needed to make an appointment for my colon. For leg pain. My pharmacist called to check on a script. They were told I was not a patient there. My experience.....NOT GOOD!!!!

|  Ms  |  show details