Dr. Manolis Kyriacou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manolis Kyriacou?

March 11th, 2016

rude staff

The staff in this office is very rude every time I call., they're condescending and are rarely willing to help you with an issue. They don't smile or greet you when you sign in for an appointment. They are short with you and rude at check out.. They aren't very helpful or willing to check in to something if you have a question.. I like the doctor but the staff leaves something to be desired.. I will not return because of the staff.

May 14th, 2013

Great doctor

Had my first appt at spc today! Needed a new pcp as my old one moved away, and i have not been to the dr for a while. My appointment was with dr kyriacou, i found him to be pleasant and he listened to all my concerns, even though the office was very busy he took time to explain the plan and all my medications. I also had bloodwork in the office while i waited! Truly a pleasant experience. their on site pharmacy absolutely made things easier. will definitely be back!

March 19th, 2013

Dr. Kyriacou

I was VERY disappointed worth my experience. I had a 3:30 appointment. I arrived early to fill out paper work. After waiting 45 minutes in the waiting room I was taken to exam room to wait another 20. I was 1st seen by a PA. He actually laughed at me when I explained To him the sensations and pain I was having in my thigh. When I asked what was so funny he said he was happy to find signs he recognized!!! Really??? Maybe he should have been shadowing someone who had more experience. Maybe they should have taught him some bedside manners. I felt humiliated. I feel that was very unprofessional. Dr. Kyriacou was cold and brief. A few days later I started receiving messages I needed to make an appointment for my colon. For leg pain. My pharmacist called to check on a script. They were told I was not a patient there. My experience.....NOT GOOD!!!!

June 28th, 2012