Dr. Manolito Cadacio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manolito Cadacio?

The Best!

Posted on November 7th, 2011

How many doctors do you know that physically call you themselves to check in to see how you are doing??? I know of only one, Dr. Cadacio...not his office, but he called me 4 days later to check & see how I was feeling!! UNBELIEVABLE, that's all I can say!!

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 17th, 2011

Dr. Cadacio and his associates were highly recommended to me by friends and family. After having a bad experience with my previous primary care physician I decided to see Dr. Cadacio. During my first visit he was very thorough and comforting with what was going on with me. I felt confident with his diagnosis and have since followed up and have been feeling great. Every one in the office is so nice and it was definitely a relief to be listened to and helped. I would gladly recommend this Dr. Truly great.

Be careful

Posted on February 11th, 2010

I initially went to Absecon Medical Associates to see a female doctor, and received Dr. Cardacio, a male. Everytime I walked into the office with a problem he always brought up my weight being an issue. He diagnosed tendinitis in the shoulder and plantar fasciitis with a cursory glance and a half second touch. The shoulder tendonitis was diagnosed incorrectly and for both ailments I was told to take Advil. A short time later I came in with high blood pressure which he prescibed a newly marketed medication that gave me GI issues and at the time of the appointment when I asked if I should stop taking my birth control pills he said no, then called me three hours later retracting the statement and telling me to stop taking the birth control pills because they can cause problems with the heart attack and stroke. The doctor switched the medication to Norvasc after I called with the GI issue, however did not tell me that the Advil he prescribed previously could have an interaction with the Norvasc. I later found out that Advil can intensify any Norvasc side effect and that Advil increases blood pressure. From day one, I had nothing but trouble with this doctor and I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on August 12th, 2015