A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manolo Magno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manolo Magno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magno
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manolo Magno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- General Oncology LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Breast Cancer Palliative CareEnd of Life Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Magno graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Magno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manolo Magno MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manolo Magno practice?
- Dr. Manolo Magno has 1 office location.
Dr. Manolo Magno practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists, Royal Oak Hematologists, and Royal Oak Oncologists.