Learn more about Dr. Manolo Magno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manolo Magno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magno
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Magno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manolo Magno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- General Oncology LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Breast Cancer Palliative CareEnd of Life Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Magno graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Magno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manolo Magno MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manolo Magno practice?
- Dr. Manolo Magno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manolo Magno practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Internists, Troy Hematologists, and Troy Oncologists.