A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manolo Magno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manolo Magno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magno
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manolo Magno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- General Oncology LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Breast Cancer Palliative CareEnd of Life Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Magno graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Magno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manolo Magno MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manolo Magno practice?
- Dr. Manolo Magno has 1 office location.
Dr. Manolo Magno practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists, Royal Oak Hematologists, and Royal Oak Oncologists.