A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manolo Magno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manolo Magno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manolo Magno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Oncology LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Breast Cancer Palliative CareEnd of Life Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Magno graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Magno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manolo B. Magno practice?
Dr. Manolo Magno practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, Ophthalmology, and Hematology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Internists, Troy Hematologists, Troy Oncologists, and Troy Ophthalmologists.