A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manolo Tampoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tampoya
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tampoya Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tampoya graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Tampoya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
- Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manolo D Tampoya MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Manolo D. Tampoya practice?
- Dr. Manolo Tampoya has 1 office location.
Dr. Manolo Tampoya practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Williamson, WV.
See Williamson Family Physicians and Williamson Primary Care Doctors.