A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manolo Tampoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manolo Tampoya is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tampoya graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Tampoya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
- Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manolo Daligdig Tampoya MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Manolo D. Tampoya practice?
- Dr. Manolo Tampoya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manolo Tampoya practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lenore, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Williamson, WV and Huntington, WV.
See Lenore Primary Care Doctors.