A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manolo Mempin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mempin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mempin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mempin graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mempin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Klein Forensic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manolo Villarama Mempin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manolo V. Mempin practice?
- Dr. Manolo Mempin has 1 office location.
Dr. Manolo Mempin practices Psychiatry near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Psychiatrists.