A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manon Childers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manon Childers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manon Childers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Childers graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Childers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ochiltree General Hospital
- Ochiltree Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manon Eli Childers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manon E. Childers practice?
- Dr. Manon Childers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manon Childers practices Family Medicine near Perryton, TX.
See Perryton Family Physicians.