A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manonitha Jayaweera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jayaweera
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jayaweera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manonitha Jayaweera, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayaweera graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Jayaweera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NorthCoast Behavioral HealthCare System - Cleveland Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manonitha Jayaweera MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manonitha Jayaweera practice?
- Dr. Manonitha Jayaweera has 1 office location.
Dr. Manonitha Jayaweera practices Psychiatry near Northfield, OH.
See Northfield Psychiatrists.