Dr. Manonmani Antony MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

March 22nd, 2015
no connection and lack of care..walkins offer better help.

January 29th, 2015
Wait times
I have no complaints about Dr. A. Once you get to see her. The wait times are unreal thank you for having no concern or value for the people that pay you. My wife had an appointment at 12:00 that she was told to be 15 min early for. Ok well it's now 2:00 and she has not been seen. Apparently they triple book appointments and don't care about wait times. I understand the want to help as many patients as possible but to what cost. We could just leave and reschedule and wait 2 maybe 3 weeks. I find it very disrespectful to make someone wait for an extended period basically stuck without options. The only time this office values is theres. Good doctors with bad scheduling procedures makes for a bad experience

July 6th, 2014
Caring Doctor
First off, Dr. Antony has moved her practice to 18229 DuPont Blvd, Georgetown DE 19947, a MUCH better location than her previous joint. Her treatment and care remain exceptional. Whenever I visit her, she treats me in a courteous manner and she really tries to help me. I've been through several docs but she really is the best I've ever been to. Her schedule fills up rapidly thus she is starting to mainly see Worker's Comp and Auto patients (thank god I'm one of them). Her procedures are exceptional. Its like she has magical fingers. I'm not sure if my pain will ever be fully treated but as long as I'm being treated by her, I know I'm in good hands.

August 30th, 2012
FIND someone else!!
I finally got the nerve to get a nerve block in my back, she explained the procedure. When I arrived, they said another doctor whom I hadn't met would be doing it! No way! i said I would only accept her. no prob. She had told me I would get sedation, like twilight sleep. I get on the table, the other doctor starts to inser meds into my IV, I ask what it is. He became very condescending, did not want to tell me what med he was putting in me. I insisted. i think because he was new to the states, didnt understand women are not second class citizens here! I will NEVER have another procedure in that filthy place. On top of all this, everyone hanging out outside the building smoking look like drug dealers and addicts. what I have to go through for pain mgmt is disgraceful!

July 16th, 2011
I was her patient and then all of the sudden she tells me I have to find a new doctor because she is leaving the country in 1 month. For 3 months I had to wait to see another doctor in agonizing pain and the find out she is working in the same town as a locums doctor so she can make more money. During my appointments all she did was talk poorly about other doctors and how great she was and was not very concerned with my pain. She has never passed a single US boards specialty. She is here just to make money and will return to her country in a few years once again leaving people like me hanging.

March 10th, 2011
Would not recommend this doctor...a google search finds that she is not board certified in any specialty. My entire visit she was making disparaging remarks about other physicians in the area. Very unprofessional behavior.

June 24th, 2010
Amazing Doctor
Unlike the rest of the pain physicians I've visited, she was able to identify and TREAT my problems. I was living with agonizing pain every day till she gave me some injections. She is really takes care of her patients. Unfortunately it is really hard to see. It takes a couple months in advance to schedule an appointment with her. But its worth it.