A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoo Boonsiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoo Boonsiri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoo Boonsiri, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boonsiri graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Boonsiri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boonsiri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manoo P. Boonsiri practice?
Dr. Manoo Boonsiri practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI.
See Taylor Cardiothoracic Surgeons.