A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoo Boonsiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoo Boonsiri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boonsiri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boonsiri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoo Boonsiri, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boonsiri graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Boonsiri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoo Pc Boonsiri MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manoo P. Boonsiri practice?
- Dr. Manoo Boonsiri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manoo Boonsiri practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI.
See Taylor Cardiothoracic Surgeons.