inactive

Manoochehr Khatami MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

April 17th, 2012
NEVER EVER GO THERE!!!
He is actually a businessman not a doctor. He is office are filled with signs of late fees for check return, missing appointment, and etc. He never listens to patient. When I wanted to talk about my problems (I mean very small talk), he was mentioning that he is not a therapist and cannot listen to me. So, even you are from Iran and think he could talk to you you in your language NO WAY. I was going there regularly, but he could never remember my name or my problem. I even believe that my depression got worse because of his irresponsibility.

January 14th, 2010
Don't go there
I fully do NOT recommend this doctor to anyone. A family member was forced into the psych. hospital this doctor runs and our family member was threatened to be kept there if he didn't follow everything this man said to do, including taking many drugs, which was prescribed within 5 minutes of him being there. The doctor kept threatening a court order if our family member didn't comply. Our family member sat and watched tv during the day instead of receiving the counseling he paid for. Only had three 10 minute meetings with this doctor. We had to threaten a lawyer to get our family member out of that hospital. There are no patient rights there and the state needs to look into what is going on there. This doctor actually told us that because there was good insurance, why were we concerned with how long our family member was in this hospital. Stay away at all costs and if you are forced there, threaten a lawyer and get moved. There are many other reputible doctors and hospitals around.