A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoochehr Mazloomdoost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoochehr Mazloomdoost, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazloomdoost
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazloomdoost Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoochehr Mazloomdoost, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cancer related pain
- Chronic Pain
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazloomdoost graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mazloomdoost has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoochehr Mazloomdoost MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manoochehr Mazloomdoost practice?
- Dr. Manoochehr Mazloomdoost has 5 office locations.
Dr. Manoochehr Mazloomdoost practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Corbin, KY.
See Lexington Anesthesiologists, Lexington Pain Management Doctors, Lexington Pulmonologists, and Lexington Physiatrists.