Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manootcher Khorsandi
Dr. Manootcher Khorsandi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 61 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Khorsandi is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center, SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond and Beth Israel Medical Center. Dr. Khorsandi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Manootcher Khorsandi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Manootcher Khorsandi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Tim Leier
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Staten Island, NY 0.13 mi18
Dr. Neha Bhambri
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Staten Island, NY 0.20 mi13
Dr. Dominick Ligresti
Staten Island, NY 0.74 mi39