A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manorama Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manorama Reddy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manorama Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Reddy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manorama M Reddy MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manorama M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Manorama Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Manorama Reddy practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.