A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoshi Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manoshi Pugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manoshi Pugh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pugh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoshi Bonnie Pugh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Manoshi B. Pugh practice?
- Dr. Manoshi Pugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Manoshi Pugh practices Pediatrics near Dublin, OH.
See Dublin Pediatricians.