A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manouchehr Nikpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manouchehr Nikpour is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nikpour
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Nikpour Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manouchehr Nikpour, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikpour graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nikpour has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manouchehr Nikpour FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manouchehr Nikpour practice?
- Dr. Manouchehr Nikpour has 1 office location.
Dr. Manouchehr Nikpour practices Neurological Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.