Learn more about Dr. Manouchehr Nikpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manouchehr Nikpour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manouchehr Nikpour, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikpour graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nikpour has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manouchehr J Nikpour FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manouchehr J. Nikpour practice?
- Dr. Manouchehr Nikpour has 1 office location.
Dr. Manouchehr Nikpour practices Neurological Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Neurological Surgeons.